The Extreme Culture
At Extreme, our culture and teamwork separates us from our competitors. Thanks to our staff, our on-time delivery for 2015 was 98.5% following 100% in 2014. Michigan’s Upper Peninsula enjoys a culture of hard work, honesty, and commitment, and our staff is the biggest key to our success. Many of our employees are degreed engineers from Michigan Tech and other fine engineering schools.As a testament to the dedication and extreme attitudes of our team members, we were honored with the RJG Training Excellence Award at the 2015 MAPP Benchmarking and Best Practices Conference. Extreme became an RJG-certified mold build and tryout shop in 2004, a significant commitment for a small company at the time. Founded in 1998 with just six employees, we currently employ 85 dedicated team members. Extreme was also honored by Plastics News Magazine as an Industry Best Place to work in both 2014 and 2015.
- Product design and assessment, design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Skilled mold makers, mold designers, and CNC programmers and operators
- Experienced mold finishing and assembly
- Scientific molding -- process development - rigorous mold tryout
- State-of-the-art quality control and Inspection
- Laser welding
We are always accepting resumes from talented, dynamic individuals.
LEAD Mold Polisher and an Assistant
- Must be Highly Skilled with extensive experience on detailed/intricate work. Must be a proven leader who can train others under his/her supervision. 10-20 years’ experience desired.
- Position will be in-house at Extreme’s Wakefield Michigan Facility.
- We will consider ALL possible arrangements INCLUDING finance of personal business startup vs. employment if desired.
- Steady/ Challenging work, 80+ per week for 2 people.
Have you dreamed of owning your own business, or Living and Working in God’s Country? If so, come grow with us!
|Our initial project with Extreme got off to a pretty rocky start. After we spent a day with you a few weeks ago to gain a better understanding of your teams' capability, we decided to award two high profile tools with Extreme...|