The Extreme Culture
We believe our culture and teamwork separates us from our competitors. Our staff achieved an on-time delivery rating of 100 percent in 2009. Michigan’s Upper Peninsula enjoys a culture of hard work, honesty and commitment, and our staff is the biggest key to our success. Many of our employees are degreed engineers, many from Michigan Tech, one of the finest engineering schools in the nation.
Staff expertise includes:
- Product design and assessment, design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Skilled mold makers, mold designers and CNC programmers and operators
- Experienced mold finishing and assembly
- Scientific molding -- process development - rigorous mold tryout
- State-of-the-art quality control and Inspection
- Laser welding
Extreme Tool and Engineering believes in an aggressive yet family-oriented culture. We provide financial incentives for high-performing individuals and employ only individuals who demand the absolute most out of everything we do.
No openings at this time.
|Our initial project with Extreme got off to a pretty rocky start. After we spent a day with you a few weeks ago to gain a better understanding of your teams' capability, we decided to award two high profile tools with Extreme...|