Using the latest software from Zeiss we can complete first article inspections quicker and provide more information.
| || |
Using multi-cavity fixtures more parts can be inspected at one time.
| || |
Advanced Vision Measuring
2 OGP smart scopes for inspection using visual techniques. One is outfitted with touch probe and laser for robust measurement methods.
| || |
Quality is a measure of excellence or superiority. Quality isn't a term we throw around easily at Extreme. Quality encompasses every operation within Extreme, all to meet or exceed your expectations. From the moment your request is made, until the end product is functioning at or above specification in your facility, our quality is monitored and recorded to deliver our very best results to you. To that end, our proposals, design and engineering, manufacturing, inspection, validation, and metrology are all done to exceed today's highest ISO standards.
Extreme has been awarded ISO 9001-2008 certification individually for the Tooling and the Molding Facilities from registrar SGS on July 6, 2010 after completion of our initial audit. Zero findings reported, minor or major, reflecting our rigorous approach to quality.
Though quality has a much broader meaning, inspection is often at the core of any quality system. Extreme features two independent, state-of-the-art metrology labs staffed 16+ hours a day. We have the equipment and tools for leading-edge inspection services and quick turnarounds. Our staff has a unique blend of engineering background and hands-on molding and manufacturing background, allowing us to provide results you can count on.
If you are interested in our inspection services, please go to our quotation system so and receive an estimate today by clicking here.
World Class Quality Services for Mold Validation and Production Support
Equipment / Technology Includes:
- Brown and Sharp CMM's (2),(1) with motorized head
- OGP Flash/ Vision System
- Virtual Metrotom (Cat Scan Technology)
- Nikon Toolmaker's microscopes (2)
- Surface roughness gage/ Mahr Perthometer M1 (profilometer)
- Check Line TI-007-GT Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gage
- Conventional gauging and Measuring Equipment
- PCDMIS Version
- Calypso GD&T Software
| || |
QC Services Offered:
- FAIR (First Article Inspection Report)
- CPK Runs (4-8-24 hr. studies)
- SPC/In Process Statistics
- Gage R&R
- CMM and OGP Fixture/PGM (transfer program and fixture to client)
- IQ/OQ/PQ (Medical)
- In process visual and dimensional verification as req'd