Extreme Tool & Engineering is an ISO 9001:2015 certified premier injection molding and tool building facility located in Wakefield, Michigan. With skilled employees and a strong engineering focus, we’re a leading provider of innovative turnkey plastic product development services. Our team prides ourselves on delivering results, not excuses.At Extreme, we seek to establish relationships with those we do business with. It’s realized that we provide a service, not a product, and we maintain several core beliefs:
- Ask clients what they need. Don’t tell them what we will do for them. Grow with our customers, capacity and capability-wise.
- Results versus excuses. Do what we say we will do, on time, every time.
- “Pretty good” doesn’t cut it. Quality is a given. As a client’s needs change, so must our processes.
- Thinking outside the box is a matter of routine. We look for ways to improve what we do, every day. Molds need to be manufactured quicker and competitively, every day. We set out to find ways to do this without compromising quality or margins.
- Add value/services. With an enthusiasm for innovation, we show up and aim to be responsive and detailed as ever in our service and delivery.
- Reinvest. We invest in our people and equipment to deliver best-in-class day in and day out.
Extreme partners with Mold Craft and Westminster Tool in a joint venture to maximize resources and offer the plastics industry a one-stop solution for engineering, mold making and production. The Plastics Technology Alliance is focused on offering clients a trusted go-to source with capacity, versatile experience and expertise that can’t be beaten. Learn more at plasticstechnologyalliance.com.
Facilities & Equipment
Extreme operates two facilities, totaling 31,350 sq. ft., dedicated to mold making and molding with a validation center. Both are located within a block of each other in the pristine Northwoods of Upper Michigan.
Mold Manufacturing – 13,500 sq. ft.
Designed for the most efficient mold manufacturing possible, and equipped with the best tooling technology and equipment available anywhere.
Injection Molding & Validation Center – 17,500 sq. ft.
Customized for injection mold sampling, process development, quality control and validation.
Global Solutions – Offshore Tooling Option
Extreme offers an offshore tooling option for specific requirements that are ultra-cost sensitive. In the interest of cost control, Extreme aligns clients to work directly with Cosmos Tooling Solutions when appropriate and make introductions.
As a former shareholder and founder of Cosmos, we have an in-depth knowledge of the services and commitment they offer. Cosmos has grown strong internal capabilities that are patterned off the same systems, processes, and procedures that drive Extreme.
Careers at Extreme
At Extreme, our culture and teamwork separates us from our competitors. In the Northwoods of Upper Michigan, we’re a culture of hard work, honesty and commitment. Founded in 1998, we’ve succeeded in growing from six employees to more than 80 dedicated team members. We attract and retain a talented team that place value on being innovative, responsive, dedicated, community minded and progressive.
We are always accepting resumes from talented, dynamic individuals that share the same drive and motivation as the culture at Extreme. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.