We Like a Good Injection Molding Challenge
Current molding and OEM clients rely on us to fulfill production needs in addition to traditional tooling and engineering roles. Extreme is ready to take your product into full production once validated.
Our hunger for innovation is what our engineering and design teams use to tackle the most complex projects – the kind others can’t figure out. When you work with us you get results, not excuse.
Due to our unique makeup, we can fulfill many different types of injection molding programs. We’ve found low volume/high mix capability attractive, whereas molders might see this type of work less desirable.
- Scientific Molding – RJG Certified Molders
- Pilot Production (prior to tool transfer)
- Production Injection Molding
- Automotive, Medical, Packaging/Consumer Goods Markets
- 50-500 Ton Capacity
- Servo Robots & 6 Axis Robots
- Secondary Operations including Pad Print, Sonic Weld, Assembly
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- In-house Tool Room/Support
- Dedicated 17,500 sq. ft. Facility
- 500 Ton Husky HyElectric
- 385 Ton Niigata Injection Molding Machine (with robot)
- 310 Ton Niigata Injection Molding Machine (with robot)
- 200 Ton Niigata Injection Molding Machine (with robot)
- (2) 110 Ton Cincinnati RoboShot Molding Machines (with robot)
- 80 Ton Battenfeld Injection Molding Machine
- 55 Ton Cincinnati RoboShot Molding Machines (with robot)
- Molding Support Equipment as required
- Sonic Welding, Pad Printing, etc…
- (2) E-DART(s)
- Steam & Hot Oil Controllers
- Computrac Moisture Analyzer
- Stanley Vidmar Mold Storage System
Proven Results. No Excuses.
“Working with Extreme is like working with an old friend. They are reliable, honest and always have your best interest in mind. Tooling is top of the line, on-time and on-budget. The staff is knowledgeable and hardworking and willing to help with any projects or concerns."
“They are creative in the engineering end and have a great understanding of issues that will make a program a success. Their 'can do' attitude is visible throughout the organization, and in today’s business environment this makes some very complex programs run on time and in budget, at the end of the day this is what we strive for."
“A unique blend of passion to serve their customer’s needs, determination to seek the best solution, insight to deliver the best product, and the willingness for collaboration of ideas and ideals which make Extreme the perfect strategic partner.”
Proud Partner in the Plastics Technology Alliance
The Plastics Technology Alliance joint venture serves the tooling industry by incorporating the talents of three companies together to form a one-stop solution for Engineering, Mold Making and Production. Learn more at:
Extreme is proud to partner with two leading mold makers Mold Craft and Westminster Tool, in the Plastics Technology Alliance. This joint venture offers great capacity with access to three state-of-the art facilities within a strong collaborative environment.
The Plastics Technology Alliance was formed to offer our clients a more diverse plastics manufacturing solution while providing a single, quoting source for new engineering, mold making and production opportunities.Read More »